Saturday, April 01, 2006

I'm not posting pictures of prefab chicken nuggets.

OK, well I've been busy trying to get my shit together here at Casa Binet, so I still haven't typed up recipes for the last two weeks (for the, like, 3 of you that read this), but I have had time to dye my hair and take a few pictures. After 3 months of posting the dinners I cook, I think I've pretty much run through my repertoire, but I'magonna try some new stuff soon. I went to Tarjhay to see if I could find a souffle dish, but apparently they don't sell those in the store, just online. Grrrr! I ended up buying, like $50 worth of lingerie from the "50% off" rack instead. I bought Rob a pair of the thermal socks he likes because I felt kind of bad for spending money, but buying something for him let me justify the total bill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home