Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I got Smacked!

The fine folks over at I Talk Too Much have gotten around to reviewing my blog. I'll admit the template sucks, and I've been lazy about learning how to get the text in a box so that it is not white-on-black. I *was* surprised to read that I am apparently a plagiarist, though, considering that I credit the source of recipes when I use them verbatim (At least in terms of amounts of ingredients. Even when I use a recipe from a cookbook, I always change the text of the instructions, because it's rare that I follow them to the letter anyhow :>). I'm not really complaining, though- at least I didnt get negative smacks, eh? I first read this review site a few months ago, and it has since become a daily read. Lots of very amusing snark to be found.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home